Friday, March 21, 2014

coming soon - coconut rice pudding


This week I was going to make something rose water scented or infused in celebration of the first week of spring. However, I realized something very wrong when I brought the roses into my house. First I want backtrack a little, you know some spiders live in rose bushes. Well, I didn't know that until I brought an entire colony of spiders into my house. I don't like spiders, I don't think I know anyone who does. Little spiders, momma spiders, papa spiders, they were everywhere. I literally took a heavy saucepan and banged it on every moving thing I saw. So instead of drawing inspiration from the flowery garden aspect of spring, I decided to put my play on this classic spring break drink, Pina Colada. Stay tuned for this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment