Saturday, March 15, 2014

coming soon - assorted macaroons


Okay I promise this is the last time this will happen. Actually i can't promise that, but I'll try my best. Originally I was going to use the coconut I prepared in the post before to make my delicious Coconut Bundt Cake but, as you can probably guess there has been a slight change of plans.  I thought about it and I decided to make my potluck famous, assortment of macaroons. That's right!, why make only one type of something if they're this easy to make. This is definitely an easier party dessert than a cake, and you don't have to worry about slicing it. I know, I was hoping to eat cake too, maybe next year. But nevertheless these macaroons will be the spotlight of your next dinner party so I hope you give these a try. The post will be up in the next day or earlier so keep checking back for that. And as always, 

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment