Saturday, March 15, 2014

coming soon - strawberry mousse chiffon cake


It's been a while and I've been meaning to tell you but I've been on vacation in the far east for the past week. I know so exotic. Well by far I mean having to fly on an airplane, and by east I mean Atlanta. But that's okay I like Atlanta you guys are cool. Anyways while I was there a certain celebrity chef took me through the makings of his famous Chiffon Cake. I won't say who yet, but let's just say he's up and coming. Stay with me for his light and airy Lemon Chiffon Cake layered with my 5 Second Strawberry Mousse, you'll feel like your taste buds have sprouted wings and floated to heaven. So I hope you guys give this one a go, and I'll be sure to have the recipe up in a day or two. And as always, 

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment